Any news about Pkm bank :/ !! Only this lol ;0
The Pokémon TCG Regional Championships are high-level events that award big Championship Points towards players’ World Championships invitation levels. Other great prizes include Pokémon TCG booster packs and cool Pokémon merchandise!
More information coming soon!
All dates of Regional Championship Pokemon TCG Mexico details will come soon THX
22 February – Federal District (Pikashop)
March 15 – Queretaro (Eon Gamers)
12 April – Ciudad Juárez
Train for the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Beta Competition!
Want to test your battling skills with the Pokémon found in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y against top Trainers around the world? Compete in the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Beta Competition, the first Pokémon Global Link online tournament to permit Kalos-region Pokémon. The Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Beta Competition begins on Friday, February 21, 2014 at 00:00:00 UTC, and is open to Trainers everywhere.
Many Trainers have already qualified for this tournament by making the rankings in the Global Showdown and registering their Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game to their existing PGL accounts. But there’s still room for more participants! Visit the PGL starting on January 31, 2014, for information on how to register for the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Beta Competition. Don’t delay, as space in this special competition is limited.
Good luck to everyone who competes in the Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Beta Competition!
- The Competition is a Double Battle
- All Pokémon will be in Lv 30
- Playes may use all Pokémon in the National Pokédex except for transferred Pokémon, Mewtwo, Zygarde, Xerneas, and Yveltal. Pokémon.
- As Usual the Competition will be divided in 3: Junior, Senior and Master
Apparently you be able to have 20 Battles a day. In case you don’t make it to 20 battles try to at least have 15 battles that way the next day you can have 25 battles, the 5 extra battle are to add to the 15 you had the day before
Also after the competition, there will be a survey from February 28 to March 7, to see how it was
ALSO FROM AUSTRALIAN PKM FAN NICE NEWS:
GG Town Hall Sydney Pokémon XY VGC Tournament Feb 2014
Date: February 8
Time: 12:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Good Games Town Hall have announced their second Pokémon X and Y Tournament of the year!
- Pokémon VGC 2014 Format will be used
- Battles will be done via infrared -> Double Battles with Flat Rules (Handicap Off).
- Players may only use Pokémon from the Central Kalos Pokédex from #001 to #150, Coastal Kalos Pokédex from #001 to #153, or Mountain Kalos Pokédex from #001 to #147.
- Kalos Native Rule: A Kalos native Pokémon is a Pokémon that is hatched or caught in Pokémon X or Y, and is represented by a blue pentagon on the Pokémon summary screen. Pokémon that have been transferred to Pokémon X or Y via Pokémon Bank, or Poké Transporter, are not native.
- Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Jirachi, Palkia, Dialga, Regigigas, Giratina, Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde are banned from play.
- Mega Pokémon will be allowed.
- Hidden Abilities for eligible Pokémon are allowed.
- A player’s team cannot contain two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number.
- Each Pokémon on a player’s team can hold an item, though no two Pokémon may hold the same item.
- Please make sure your Pokémon are levelled to 50+.
- Swiss style rounds with a Top Cut single elimination.
- Swiss rounds will be best of 1 match, while Top cut is best of 3 matches.
- Round length is 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, the winner will be decided by the percentage of HP left on the Pokémon remaining.
- Lunch will be 30 minutes after Round 3 has concluded.
For any question ask Pokémon Australia